“We exist to help our clients and their teams reach their goals; one conversation, one meeting, and one action at a time.”
Heritage Investors is not your typical financial planning and investing firm. We are committed to going above and beyond in the pursuit of helping you become, and stay, financially secure. That is why we do not consider our clients as strictly a business endeavor; we call our clients friends. We form lasting relationships, both professionally and personally. Knowing you personally also gives us insights into needs you and your family might have (both now and in the future) that are not in the charts or gleaned from reporting meetings. For this reason, most of the people working with Heritage come to us as client referrals.
At Heritage, we value:
- “Stewardship toward clients first” – We are client-centric meaning the core of our business is serving as a fiduciary to all of our clients. Being a fiduciary requires being bound ethically to act in the other’s best interest.
- “Growing the pie” – When we work as a team to grow the business, we all benefit from the team’s success.
- “Turning the turtle” – When you see something that needs to be done, do it. Do not wait to be assigned. Do not expect that someone else will take care of it
- “A leaders-eat-last mentality” – As leaders, we will put the needs of our team above our own.
- “Not touching the marshmallow” –When you choose not to take the mini marshmallow in front of you for instant gratification, the reward ends up being larger for delayed gratification.
- “Ability and attitude are greater than ‘alphabet soup’” – We take greater stock in humble, hungry, and “people-smart” attitudes and skills than the educational degrees and certifications behind someone’s name.
- “Teaching others to fish” – Rather than being the sole resource that everyone depends on and would be devastated if anything happened to, teach others how to gather for themselves.
- “Diving to the bottom” – Whenever there is a problem, don’t just look for the easy fix. Dive to the bottom to understand what the deeper issue is and how it affects everyone and everything first
- “Find a way” – Be a “find-a-way, make-a-way person.” There are always solutions!
- “Finding solutions to problems” – If you see a challenge, don’t bring it to the attention of others until you have determined a solution. Be solution-oriented!
- “’We will win’ attitudes” – We have an abundance mentality! We can go farther together than alone. “The key to effective giving is to stay open to receiving.” (The Go-Giver Law of Receptivity)
The knowledge and expertise we offer helps to keep you focused so that you are as close to your hopes and dreams as possible at the end of your journey.
Ready to learn more?
We invite you to stop in to meet the team that will work toward you and your family’s long-term financial goals. You can also schedule a meeting by filling out the form below or call 865-690-1155.