The client services & operations administrative assistant acts as the face of our company by greeting clients, answering phones, scheduling appointments, and maintaining a relationship with our clients and exceeding their requests within the realm of related service needs. This role serves our clients and advisers by opening up accounts, processing paperwork, communicating with clients to obtain needed information and signatures, give them access to their client portals, and answer questions and generally provide excellent client service and support to our advisers and Director of Operations.
- Answering phones, screening calls, taking messages, transferring calls.
- Cover Front Desk, greet clients, prep conference rooms & lobby, host clients before and after their meetings.
- Schedule appointments and follow up reminders, Maintain our CRM calendar
- Remind the advisers in the office of their appointments and see what administrative help they need to prepare.
- make copies, scan, fax, file, type, data entry, create spreadsheets, mail merges, run reports, emails, etc.
- Administrate Scheduling program & Video Conference Meeting Programs. Help new advisers set up their calendar scheduling system and video conferencing system and manage team scheduling.
- Help keep our Customer Management Record System, Billing System, and Electronic Filing System in order and working efficiently
- Celebrate Client Birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, birth of child/grandchild, etc. & send condolences when appropriate.
- Open accounts, service accounts – address changes, money move requests, access client portals, etc.
- Follow SOPs and complete workflows, keeping accountable by completing tasks in a timely manner and follow through with KPI tracking.
- Complete any administrative support task assigned to support the office at the direction of the Director of Operations.
- Keep the branch office neat & tidy. Manage office supply needs.
Required Professional/Personal Traits & Skills:
- Strong follow-through skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Good time management
- Strong work ethic
- Good positive attitude
- Ability to follow instructions
- Flexible / Adaptable – able to pivot
- Detail-oriented (Data entry)
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Observant and self-motivated
- Ability to professionally & modestly present self in appearance and communication
- Ability to logically make decisions with data in hand and how it affects the team holistically
- Ability to work alone and as a team as needed
- Perform administrative duties
- Online Filing/Record Keeping
- Customer service
- Strong Integrity – dealing with confidential information
- Ability to provide consistent attendance
- Ability to receive feedback positively
- Highly productive & efficient
- Even Tempered; calm under stress and pressure
- Microsoft Office, Adobe Pro
Education and Experience:
3 years working in an office environment using a variety of computer software systems and practicing customer service.