Justin Goodbread CFP®, CEPA®, CVGA®
- CFP® - CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- CEPA® - Certified Exit Planning Advisor®
- CVGA™ - Certified Value Growth Advisor
- Investment Advisor Representative
- Forbes Finance Council & Contributor
- Kiplinger Contributor
- Investopedia’s Top 100 Most Influential Financial Advisors
Justin Goodbread, CFP® CEPA® is an entrepreneur and a family man as well as an outstanding financial planner. He started his first business at 16, a landscaping business that grew into a partnership.
In 2009 Justin founded Heritage Investors, where he helps individuals, businesses, and nonprofits attain their financial goals. Besides being a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, He holds an Associate’s degree in horticulture from Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College and a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management from the University of Phoenix.
When he is not working or puttering in his huge vegetable garden, Justin spends time with his wife, two sons, and daughter. He is a member of Oak Ridge Baptist Church in Oak Ridge, Tennessee.
If you are ready to discuss your future financial options, contact Justin and the Heritage Investors team today.