Justin Goodbread CFP®, CEPA®, CVGA®
- CFP® - CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- CEPA® - Certified Exit Planning Advisor®
- CVGA® - Certified Value Growth Advisor™
- Investment Advisor Representative
- Forbes Finance Council Member & Contributor
- Kiplinger Contributor
- Exit Planning Institute's 2018 Leader of the Year
- Investopedia’s Top 100 Most Influential Financial Advisors
- Knoxville Business Journal's 40 Under 40
Justin Goodbread, CFP® CEPA® CVGA® is a driven entrepreneur and superb financial planner who makes God and family his priorities. He started his first of 5 businesses at age 16, sold 3 of those businesses for profit to date, and operates the other 2 businesses successfully at present.
In 2009, Justin founded Heritage Investors to help individuals, business owners, and retirees attain their financial goals. Besides being a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, he holds an Associate’s degree from Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College and a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management from the University of Phoenix. In addition, he has earned the Certified Exit Planning Advisor and the Certified Value Growth Advisor designations.
When he is not working with clients or farming his own land, Justin goes on adventures with his wife, two sons, and daughter. He and his family enjoy exploring national historical sites, soaking in the great outdoors, and going on mission trips with his home church.
If you are ready to discuss your future financial options, contact Justin and the Heritage Investors team today.